June 15, 2010

30 Days Faceless Day 9

The last two weeks I have slept very little. I slept very little and worked a LOT. Result: Being extremely tired and yet, unable to sleep. I have had so many things on my mind. Last night I was stressing out over so many things I stayed up past 2am...which was not on purpose since I was planning to meet a friend to walk at 8.

But last night I had a dream. I was put in a situation where I would normally have been jealous, anxious, nervous, and upset. And yet, I was completely calm. I was at peace. It was wonderful.

I believe that God speaks to people through dreams. I believe this whole heartedly. I think God was telling me something in this dream. He wants me to be at peace. He has everything under control. Everything will work out for the good.

Psalm 4:8
"I will lie down and sleep in peace, for you alone, O LORD, make me dwell in safety"

1 comment:

  1. God is so good to speak to us. Glad when you finally do fall asleep he's speaking to you.

    ReplyDelete