June 11, 2010

30 Days Faceless Day 5

When your day is full and busy, there isn't much time for the temptation of facebook. However, when you arrive home after a long day at work, or a busy day of something, it is tempting to relax and sit down and get on the computer and just go around on facebook.

It's a safe zone. No responsiblity. No difficult tasks. And the only pressure that is put on you is whether or not to join a mafia or build a farm...

But there are many more ways to relax that are much more beneficial than staring at a computer screen. For example, earlier this week I took a bath for the first time in a long time. I used this aromatherapy bath soap stuff and it was rather nice.

Praying is another relaxing method. Being thankful while you pray...not just asking for things, but being thankful for the things you have. It puts me in such a better mood.

Have any other ways of relaxing? Let me know. I would be happy to try them.

No comments:

Post a Comment