June 10, 2010

30 Days Faceless Day 4

The second of crappy Thursdays.

Or at least that is what I thought at about 11:30 this morning while at work. I was a complete blonde in everything I did. An idiot. Not long after I clocked in I gave someone the wrong order (someone else's order) and they drove off, not noticing. I didn't notice either until later. I also threw away a ticket of an order that wasn't complete. Don't ask me where my brain was then. I must have been in lala land.

I also was told I was fired by a six year old. The reason? I robbed a bank. How did he find out? No idea. But I know that I am most defintely NOT underestimating six year olds again.

I wasn't looking forward to work today anyway. Mostly because of an employee I don't seem to get along with that well. But the afternoon went pretty smooth and we closed super fast. So all in all; a pretty okay day.

In other news.

My NIV/The Message Bible came in today! I'm super excited to read it.

Also. My best friend is coming home tonight from a mission trip! I can't wait to see and talk to her. I've missed her very much.



_____________________________________________________________________________________


I am obsessed with facebook statuses. I must think of a million different clever sayings and statements during the day. That is when I get the urge to get on facebook; I have an idea or something clever, and I want to show off to the world about it.

I think I will write them down in a journal from now on and just savor them for myself. Or maybe, I should actually communicate with the real world. Not just through facebook.

1 comment:

  1. I do that too; only being as old as I am, I forget the clever saying by the time I am home to post it!

    ReplyDelete