January 26, 2011

30 Letters Day 1: my first letter

Dear Someone,

You are not here. I am here and you are not. I feel like I'm fourteen again, trying to find out who I really am. All I know is that I have changed. Maybe you have changed too. Or maybe it's just me. It doesn't matter. I have learned that there is no convincing you of anything. You have your own mind and your own agenda. If I am wrong please stop me now. You have the talent of saying just what ticks me off. It can be the tiniest thing that seems like it doesn't matter. But believe me it does matter. Everything matters to me. I just want to know what matters to you. Stop trying so hard. I know many people who love you and think the world of you. They don't matter. Only One person does. You and I both know who He is. So don't listen to me. I don't matter. I just hope you get where you want to be.

Love,

Skg

No comments:

Post a Comment