January 31, 2011

30 Letters Day 6

Dear Someone,


I don't know you, but I love you. I don't know what your name is. I don't know your favorite color. I don't even know what you want most in life. I don't care that I might never know who you are. Because I might never know what you look like. And I might never know how you learn or what you love or who you love. But I know this. When you mess up, I'll forgive you. When you cry, I'll hold you. When you fall down, I'll give you a kiss and help you back up. When you say something you don't mean, I will understand. When you run away from home because you just want to do something "bad" to feel like you're really "living", I'll be there to pick you up when you are tired of "living". When your heart is broken, or when you break someone else's, I'll be here to point you to the One who mends and to support you while you heal. When you When you need me, I will be here. I promise.

Love,

Skg

No comments:

Post a Comment