January 28, 2011

30 Letters Day 3

Dear Someone,

I miss you more than anything. I miss talking to you and hearing your thoughts. You are not only the smartest person I know, you are the wisest. I miss listening to your wonderful voice; the voice that tells hilarious stories, teases me to death, and breaks into songs from forty years ago.

The past few years we have become closer. But we have also grown farther apart. You are over six hundred miles away from me, in what I call, a foreign country. I don't remember when our last phone call was. I only remember promising to call more and I haven't.

I wish you would tell me things. I wish I knew if you were embarrassed or just forgetful. I hate hearing things from others that you could tell me yourself. But I'm not mad anymore. This is what made me upset eight months ago. I will not hold a grudge again. I promise. I owe you that much.

I love you. I wish you would hold me right now so I could cry in your arms. If I could only have one wish that would be it. And if I were there I would ask you, why aren't you angry like me? Why don't you hold a grudge? You have more of a reason than I do, and yet you don't. I don't know how you do it. But that is one of the many reasons I am in awe of you.

Love,

Skg

No comments:

Post a Comment