February 3, 2011

30 Letters Day 9

Dear Someone,

I know you are incredible without ever gazing at you. I long for the day I will look in your eyes and know with all my heart that you are the one for me. What is the feeling of being sure? I do not know it. Not yet, my love. But someday I will take your hand and follow you until the day I die. Forever is a word that frightens me. Someday I will not be afraid anymore. You will help me with that fear. Drive it from my hidden soul. I can't wait to not be afraid anymore.
Grow old with me dearest. Take me on walks while we look at the stars. Sit and just hold me while we don't even say a word. Laugh with me. Sing with me. Hold my hand til I die. I'm not impatient for this moment. I am just excited to see you. I wish I could see you now.

Love,

Skg

No comments:

Post a Comment