February 9, 2011

30 Letters Day 15

Dear Someone,


When I first met you I must admit that I did not think that we would be friends. But as time went on I began to see that we had more in common than I thought. Over two years we became fast friends. We talked about normal, everyday things. We told stories. We laughed. We created inside jokes. We were silly around each other. We even talked about serious and deep things. I now consider you to be one of my best friends. I feel comfortable talking to you about almost anything. I hope you feel the same. I see us being friends until the day we die.

I can't tell you how often I wish you went to my school, lived next door, worked at my job, or that I had teleportation powers so that I could see you at any time. I miss you. You are such a good friend and I am so thankful for you. I hope that you think the same of me and that we continue to stay in touch even if many miles are between us.

Love,

Skg

1 comment: