February 11, 2011

30 Letters Day 17

Dear Someone,

Sometimes I wish I never left. But then I look back and realize I wouldn't be me if I stayed. I don't think you would be yourself either. We both have grown in the past seven years. I think it is for the better and I am willing to say that I am glad it happened. God has a plan for you and for me and it is only the best. It scares me to think that someone can be forgotten so easily. No, I will never forget you. But I won't remember you when I eat my lunch, do my homework, or brush my teeth. But I do remember you now. I always will. There are the moments where I cry for you, the moments that I pray for you, and the moments that I smile when I think of you. I can't wait to see you again. I know that when that happens we will begin right where we left off the last time. I love you dear.

Love,

Skg

No comments:

Post a Comment