February 6, 2011

30 Letters Day 12

Dear Someone,

You never knew how I really felt about you. You were my almost friend that never really liked me. I did my best to make you like me. But you liked my best friend. I guesd s we were friends. But I never impressed you. You were the "bad" boy and I was the "good" girl. Whoever said opposites attract was dead wrong. When she broke your heart you acted like you didn't care. But I always wondered what you felt inside. Don't you know someday you'll have to face the past?
Do you know the pain you caused when you ran away? We didn't know if you were coming back. You chose the road over your own family. Your addiction made you run wild. You stole your way through life and avoided confrontation. Don't you know that sometime you are going to have to face your fears? Stop running. Just come back home.

Love,

Skg

No comments:

Post a Comment